They distribute electrical energy reliably and flexibly – the low-voltage switchgears from Spelsberg. In the process, they are versatile in use, e.g. in sporting facilities, industrial plants or in water and sewage systems. These applications require exact planning and flexible, reliable technology. The products and services from Spelsberg for switchgear construction offer exactly that.
Particularly where requirements on moisture protection are especially high, the AKi small distribution boards or GTi-ISO switchgears made of high-quality polycarbonate are a corrosion-free alternative to steel distribution boxes.
The enclosures of the GTi series can be adapted flexibly to the requirements of the respective system. With the modular design and open sides, they can be expanded easily – without knocking out walls. Therefore, even short-term changes to GTi systems are problem-free The enclosures can be combined without tools thanks to a plug-fitting system to reduce time.
Spelsberg is also distinguished by versatile service for switchgear construction. An internal technical department supports customers in the planning and technical documentation for their systems. Planning software also helps with project planning. Comprehensive material is also available online – such as data sheets and assembly manuals.
The product series from Spelsberg offer a wide spectrum from AKi small distribution boxes for rail-mounted devices to GTi switchgears with circuit breakers or NH isolators. Customer-specific solutions for control unit construction can be realised with numerous variants of empty enclosures. Special products for photovoltaics complete the offering.
The GTi system from Spelsberg
- Five enclosure sizes
- Three cover variants (grey, transparent, transparent with hinged window)
- Collars are available for every enclosure size
- UV and weather-resistant
- Glass-fibre reinforced polycarbonate, impact resistant
- One enclosure connector for all enclosure sizes
- Enclosure connectors are available in sufficient quantities
- Simple wiring possibility
- Less assembly time and lower assembly costs
- Secure investment
- Easy extension and adaptation to existing systems
- Comprehensive accessories
- Flexible use of the enclosure for the widest range of applications
- Eldanorm and Datanorm import of article master data and prices possible